I got two pints of blood today. I had to go to an infusion center this time. It was a small extension of the hospital I went to last time, but in another town. It was very uncomfortable today as they have recliners that were hard and my body is very sore today. I wonder if I am going to need blood after each round of chemotherapy. We will see. I feel a bit less short of breath tonight. I am still exhausted though. “I am going to feel well and beat cancer, I am going to feel well and beat cancer, I am going to feel well and beat cancer.”
My son was a big help today and stayed with me at the infusion center. Tonight, he has been doing chores at home for me. My daughter made me kale, spinach, mushroom, tomatillo and garlic veggies with mashed potatoes. These are good to fight cancer and get iron. I am dehydrated feeling tonight and have been drinking green tea and now water. I also drank my Odwalla super green.
I am going to get some rest and hope to have more energy tomorrow. Wishing health to all,
- Day 48- Had My Double Chemo Dose Today And Feel Pretty Good So Far (ijustgotcancer.wordpress.com)
- Day 21-Got Myself To Exercise Today To Fight My Cancer (ijustgotcancer.wordpress.com)
- Day 11-Having A Hard Time Staying Positive Today (ijustgotcancer.wordpress.com)
- Day 25- I Had My Pet Scan Today (ijustgotcancer.wordpress.com)
- Chemotherapy to Treat Bone Cancer (everydayhealth.com)