It’s amazing how much anemia and chemotherapy can make you so weak. I thought I would have more energy than I did today after getting blood, but still weak. I did get in the pool this evening though. I slept most of the day. My daughter has made me eat, even though I have not been very hungry. I had toast this morning as I was a bit nauseated. I had chicken noodle soup this afternoon. Finally at dinner I ate spinach, a few bites of meat and a few bites of mashed potato. I also had a half of quesedilla with mango salsa and avacodo. I had a pudding for dessert. I have been drinking my Odwalla supergreen drink and carrot juice and a lot of water. Still feeling dehydrated from the lasix.
My day was not very exciting. I watched the Olympics again. I am keeping myself positive and “I am going to get rid of my cancer, I am going to get rid of my cancer, I am going to get rid of my cancer”.
- Easy chicken noodle soup (rfmh411.wordpress.com)
- Day 20- Final Cancer Tumor Markers And Treatment Plan In! (ijustgotcancer.wordpress.com)
- Day 39-Having Extreme Abdominal Pain All Day (ijustgotcancer.wordpress.com)
- Day 27-I Had A Chemotherapy Class Today (ijustgotcancer.wordpress.com)
- Day 28-I Had My First Day Of Chemotherapy (ijustgotcancer.wordpress.com)